basilica visit! and what it meant to me

 January 31, 2024

Today was the day we visited Little Flower Basilica. I had a conversation with my mom today about all kinds of things. We ended up reflecting on others around us and talking about how sometimes, even though some individuals might be around the Church all the time, they are not necessarily good at heart. So many people use God’s name and His place as a sanctuary for those who want to see Him and use it as a place to commit evil acts. We also wished that resources for the Church were managed better. Nobody should die should they have no shelter from the rain. Visiting this side of town, the side of town I was raised in as well, my heart swells sometimes with sympathy.

                                          Quick pic of the gorgeous alter at Little Flower Basilica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction...

Thoughts on art as a method of spiritual expression

a couple of reflections