an important day in my life

 March 7th, 2024

Yesterday was surgery day. It went from something that *might* happen if things got really bad to something that was *going to happen* in a rapid manner. . the surgery did go very smoothly. No complications. They warn you so many times of those risks you take, even saying "if you die you can't sue us" and you just kind of have to accept them. You’re already lying down in a hospital gown and that’s your reality now. You put a lot of trust in these doctors even if you’re operation was rather short like mine. You have to have faith that every single precise movement is done right, all while you’re sleeping. It’s terrifying, but I know I didn’t have to be scared. I felt really guided and like I knew a whole lot of pain was going to be over. I’m thankful to those who cared about me and for God allowing a smooth process.

silly pic of me hooked up to the IV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction...

Thoughts on art as a method of spiritual expression

a couple of reflections